REGISTRATION - ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS
- From the SJP homepage, click on REGISTRATION, then REGISTER NOW.
- Create a Parent/Guardian Account or Log in to an Existing Account
- Note: An existing account could be from another sport or child, if the RAMP registration system was used. For example, your child or a sibling played for Edmonton Warriors Lacrosse
- Optional: Add Credit Card under Account Menu.
- Select New RAMP Athlete or Existing RAMP Athlete
- Click Register
- Select Season
- Select Family Member to Register
- Select Division (5U and 7U are listed under RALLY CAP)
- Select Fee Package
- Sign Waiver and Website/Social Media Consent
- Enter or Confirm Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact #1
- Enter or Confirm Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact #2
- Answer Information Questions
- Choose payment type: Credit Card or Cheque
- Note: If choosing payment by cheque, registration is not considered complete until payment is received. No spots will be held nor will the player be assigned to a team prior to receipt of payment.
- Confirm Details and Submit.
*Application for third-party funding, e.g. KidSport, requires you to contact the registrar: email@example.com